Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Life and Times of Miss Callie Mae Calico

Don't you love it when you go to the movie and the movie has a happy ending?  Am going to give the happy ending first--our Miss Callie Mae Calico is fine, feisty and is her wonderful spunky self.

Before Christmas, AppleJack and I had a very sick kitty.  There were two trips to the vet, one at midnight.  I will spare everyone the details and drama.  Am just very, very thankful, she is healthy.

                                  What's up Cat Mother?  Is it time for a turkey snack?

                          Why yes, I do enjoy playing with the selvage edge of quilt fabric.

I am very gentle, I do not bite or scratch.  I have impeccable manners.


What the world needs now . . . a good, long afternoon nap






4 comments:

  1. Our pets are so precious and repay us many times over for loving them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pussy cat - so glad that she is okay.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your sweet kitty is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous kitty! And I'm glad she's feeling so much better!

    ReplyDelete