- Move the bird bath. Yes, I know it is broken, but it has character.
- Mulch! Mulch! Mulch!
- Spray the roses before they get black spot
- Divide the day lilies, donate to Habitat for Humanity
- Scrub the terra cotta pots
- Give the lawn a weed and feed treatment
- Sharpen the lawn mower blade
- Feed the holly, roses, perennials, and hydrangea
- Plant ground cover
- Tie up the clematis and apply lime
- Add bone meal to the iris beds
- Pick up annuals from the garden center
- Remember to wear sunscreen and hat to protect against ultra violet sun rays
- Remind AppleJack to buy stock in Preem (we are making them a profitable company)
Monday, February 27, 2012
Next Year's To Do List
The official beginning date for Spring 2012 is March 20. Tennessee has had a very mild winter and in many ways it already feels like spring. The daffodils are blooming, the robins are busy making nests and the weeds are growing! Time for me to write my to do list for Next Year.