Friday, February 17, 2012

Jo Morton Bridgeport

Saturday morning is my second Jo Morton Little Women quilt class.  I have my homework, Aunt Maude ready to be critiqued.  Hope Aunt Maude gets a passing grade!

Yesterday, The Quilting Squares, the quilt shop where I am taking the classes was featured on the local television show, Talk of the Town!  The show interviewed the shop owners, shoppers and class participants!  Of course, it was fun to see the beautiful quilts hanging throughout the shop.

If you have not heard or seen, Jo Morton's latest quilt line called Bridgeport has been released and is available in quilt shops.  Whoohoo!  I will have to wear my buyer resistant boots tomorrow else I will come home to Thistle Manor with a giant package of new fabric under my arm.

3 comments:

  1. I do like you new header.

    Wishing you a good weekend with lots of stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your work passes with flying colors, I am sure it will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Buyer resistant boots. I need some of those too. lolol! Good luck with the class!

    ReplyDelete