Thursday, February 9, 2012

Magazine Addiction

Hello, my name is Betty and I am a magazine 'oholic.  Yes, it's true, I have a huge addiction for magazines!  I have many favorites, I read them from cover to cover.  I savor them, I study them, I use them as references.

Here are some of my favorites in no particular order


Early American Life--I have years of this magazine

                                              Early Homes--another favorite


Primitive Place--beginning it's second year and getting better with each issue


Sampler and Antique Needle Work Qtrly


Primitive Quilts--another new magazine, beginning it's second year and improving with each issue.  Filled with wonderful projects--I want to do them all!



I have been searching for a magazine called Folk--I keep asking for it at the few remaining bookstores to no avail.  Help!  Any suggestions on where I can locate this magazine?


My name is Betty and I am a magazine 'oholic!

2 comments:

  1. I adore the look of the house on early Americian life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices! I try not to go crazy with magazines, but yes, I love them too.

    ReplyDelete