There are several changes and modifications:
- The model was stitched on 40 count Pearled Barley from Lakeside Linen. Sarah's Spring Creek is stitched on 32 count mystery linen from Picture This Plus.
- NPI silks were used but there are subtle changes, a color value lighter or darker. For example, the blue at the bottom is one value lighter, it reminds me of the blue haze which hangs over the Smokey Mountains.
- The words were changed from "when I am dead, and in my grave," to Spring Creek 1855.
- I am thinking about adding a ninth bird because Sarah Miranda had nine sons and there are only eight birds stitched.
- The outline has also been omitted. Since I only stitched one house and not all twelve I did not feel the outline was necessary.