Monday, May 28, 2012

Lady Liberty

Lady Liberty
Spruce Ridge Studios
25 1/2" x 28 1/2" 


Ever feel like you are forgetting something?  Something important?  I do this frequently.  A friend once shared with me "I am not forgetful, I have more information to store in my brain than I have memory cells."  That's our story and we are sticking with it! 

Thistle Manor has been changing into her red, white and blue attire, I kept thinking I was forgetting something.  I was!  I forgot Miss Liberty. 

Lady Liberty
Original Drawing by Lori Brechlin, Notforgotten Farm
Adapted by Kris Miller, Spruce Ridge Studios

I fell in love with Miss Lady Liberty when I visited American Whatever in Liberty, Missouri.  If you are ever in the Kansas City area, please plan a visit to American Whatever.  Sandy Williams has dozens of the most amazing hooked rugs.  And wool. . .  

1 comment:

  1. Lady Liberty is wonderful! How could you forget her? lol! Glad you remembered in the end.

    ReplyDelete