- Decide on next needlework project. Projects which are auditioning are Stacey Nash's Garden Gate and Blackbird Designs Autumn Song Needle Keep.
- Begin work on Jo Morton Pottery Shards; May homework for Jo Little Women Club
- Order charm pack of Seasonal Little Gathering (by Lisa Bonegean, Primitive Gatherings).
- Read Anniversary Issue of Primitive Quilts
- Shop for replacement iron--the old one sang its swan song on Sunday
- Road trip to Country Store Quilt Shop--Jo Morton charm packs?
- Mix up batch of walnut crystals to dye linen
- Finish painting primitive boxes
- Add Little Women by The Primitive Hare to needlework order
- See Next Years list for gardening chores
- Follow up with Primitive Place magazine/May release
- Organize NPI silks
Thursday, May 3, 2012
How many people are list makers? I am! AppleJack says I have a list for everything: needlework, quilting, gardening, grocery shopping. AppleJack says I should lists of my lists
I'm not bad!