Saturday, May 5, 2012

Countrystore Quilt Shop

I took a road trip to Country Store Quilt Shop in Watertown.  A fellow quilter said to me "there is a quilt shop you need to check out."  I'm always available for a shopping trip to a quilt store!

The quilt shop is located in an old country store and the shelves and flooring are original to the building.  A different and unique approach.

The owner of Country Store Quilt Shop offers many fabric lines, products, and classes.  She especially likes the Civil War Reproduction fabric (be still my beating heart).

There is also a wide assortment of 1930's fabric.

There was a sale on Jo Morton fat quarters! 



With a renewed fabric stash, back to Jo Morton Pottery Shards.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you have me drooling now. What a great store! Love the new stash too!

    ReplyDelete