Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sarah Hook Tombstone Angel


Between cat naps and snacks, I have been working on the Chartmakers Tombstone Angel, Sarah Hook.  She is nearly finished, just a few more swirls and she will be complete.  I am not stitching the words, just the angel.  Am hoping to add other tombstone angels to use in the fall for Halloween.


Since I am nearing the finish of Sarah Hook, I have started thinking ahead to my next project.  There are so many walls of Adam and Eve samplers, I have decided to jump on the band wagon.  This will be my third Adam and Eve sampler called In the Garden by La D Da.  Famous last words "looks pretty simple." That evil snake has wrapped himself around Eve's torso.  With my fear of snakes, this should be interesting to stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment