Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jo Morton Raspberry Swirl/Goose Tracks/Turkey Feet

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date No time to say "hello", "goodbye", I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late

Does anyone else ever feel like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland?  Saturday is my Jo Morton Class and I do not have my homework completed.  


Speaking of Jo Morton, this quilt is having an identity crises.  Jo Morton Little Women Club #11 calls this quilt, Raspberry Swirl.  Jo Morton refers to the quilt as Goose Tracks and I found another identical quilt called Turkey feet.

I have three more Swirls/Tracks/Feet to make before adding the sashings to set the quilt together.
Else I am going to have to come up with a good explanation to the instructor for why I do not have my homework completed.  Since Callie Mae is a cat telling her the dog ate my work home will not work. 


1 comment:

  1. Well what you've done so far is gorgeous! I hope you can manage to finish it in time.

    ReplyDelete