Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Singing Make Do

I am still searching for my stitching mojo.  I found this stitching make do in my stash bag and thought I would finish it while I am waiting for my stitching enthusiasm to return.  The Singing Make Do is by Shakespeare's Peddler which Theresa released in 2010.  Gulp!  I have many unfinished  designs which are much older than 2010.

While I have been waiting for my stitching energy to return, I have been spring cleaning in the All Purpose Work Room.  Kaaren at The Painted Quilt has been organizing her fabric.  Kaaren showed a folding technique to uniformly fold fabric and store.  The technique was simple and fast and there is nothing I dislike more than searching for fabric when I am in the middle of a project.

Two side benefits of having the stitching blahs:
  1. My fabric has been organized and stored
  2. I have been auditioning projects from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's very pretty! Maybe it's the spring that's giving so many of us the stitching blahs? Sounds like you got good things done though!

    ReplyDelete