- The first was a small Adam and Eve sample by Remember the Ladies. The colors are very pastel.
- Second was a Blackbird Design--Crowning the Tree which I finished.
- Next on the list was a Primitive Merry Christmas by ChartMarkers. The counting problems begin.
- Fourth was a Needles pinkeep by Blackbird. Difficulty deciding on the fiber choices.
- Fifth is Blackbird Loose Feather, can't decide on the fabric
- Today I picked up Houses of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House and quickly learned why I had stopped stitching--more counting problems
- Yes, I am up to #7 a small make do by Shakespear's Peddler called Singing. Was making progress and ran out of the blue fiber.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
I've Joined the Slump
One of my stitching observations is the elation a needleworker has after a completing a BAP or challenging project. Another observation is the slump. I finished An All Was For An Appil several weeks ago (a project I never thought I would finish). Since finishing Appil I have been moving from project to project.