Sunday, September 8, 2013

107 days


Yikes, there are officially 107 days until Christmas!  Thank goodness there is a whole lot of wonderful between today and Christmas--fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving.  If I am going to have a Christmas sampler for 2013, I'm going to have to put the petal to the metal needle to the linen!  Pages one and two are finished and this is the most dense stitching, I'm ready to turn the corner on the border.  Breath in deep, and lets hope those holly leaves meet in the lower right hand corner.

Am expecting my St. Charles market goodies to arrive this week.  WOW!  Where there some awesome designs, boxes, linens and fibers at market.  I have been stalking the postman--he will be happy to make the delivery.

Next Saturday, September 14 is the 3rd Annual Arts & Antiques Festival in Goodlettsville and one of the local quilt shops is participating.  The following Saturday, September 21 is the 25th Annual Upper Cumberland Quilt Festival.  More than 500 quilts will be on display--it is an awesome quilt show.  As a bonus, I can visit with Sis and Auntie M.  No wonder it takes me forever to complete a project there are just too many wonderful distractions.

6 comments:

  1. I'm expecting my market goodies too! Can't wait! 107 days? Seriously? Wow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas piece is wonderful. I have thought of doing that design. So many great designs, too little time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog! Had to pop over and love your work and blog so signed up as a follower!
    Your Christmas sampler is amazing!
    Hope you come by for a visit again soon and even become a follower!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous progress on Hollyberry Farm. This year is just flying by. There are so many new wonderful designs. I can't wait to see what you are adding to the stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hollyberry Farm is just so sweet--you're really making wonderful progress!

    ReplyDelete