Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jo Morton Nine Patch Variation


This is the next Jo Morton class--Jo calls this quilt Eggs and Bacon.  Not sure how she came up with this name.  Each quilted square consists of four nine patch blocks joined together with sashings.  By the way, did I mention one of the nine patch squares equals 3 1/2" when completed?  They are tiny.

Ahh basic math take me away--I see some addition in my future.

I haven't selected my fabrics bit I am thinking gold, rust and browns with shirting's.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's an interesting one! Hope it's not too difficult -- the blocks are so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw it I thought of eggs! The yellow yolk center with the white and the bacon strips crossed over. Now I want bacon and eggs. Those fabrics are SO nice!

    ReplyDelete