Applejack and I often have good news, bad news conversations, they go something like this:
- Good news: it's a three day weekend. Bad news: I have a 30 day to do list.
- Good news: Fall officially starts in 21 days. No bad news on this one, because we love fall at Thistle Manor
- Good news: we have a new vacuum cleaner. Bad news: the dust bunnies are holding it hostage.
- Good news: I carried three quilt tops to the long arm quilter today. Bad news: I have half a dozen (or more) waiting to be quilted.
- Good news: While at the long arm quilters, I found Civil War Reproduction on sale for half price. Bad news: I'm suppose to be reducing my stash.
- Good news: I finished another row of the alphabet on the Birds of a Feather sampler. Bad news: I have two more rows to stitch.
- Good news: We took a loooong walk at Radnor Lake this morning. It was peaceful and beautiful. Bad news: I wore the wrong walking shoes and got a blister on my heel.
- Good news: I discovered a new bakery in our neighborhood, they have red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Bad news: I'm suppose to be on a diet.
- Good news: There is rain in the forecast. Bad news: The rain does not discriminate and nourishes the weeds as well as the flowers.
- Good news: Callie Mae got a new scratching post and she loves it. Again, no bad news, if Callie Mae is happy we are happy.
What's your good news, bad news?