Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shopping Adventure

Yesterday was our last Jo Morton Little Women Club class.  After the class, Carmen (my partner in crime) and I had made plans for some quilting shopping therapy.  We started our shopping adventure at Quilting Squares in Franklin, the quilting shop where we had taken our quilting classes.


This was my purchase from Quilting Squares.  The red check fabric is flannel, the other fabrics are Jo Morton (the Cheddar is from the Carolina line).


The second quilt shop was The Dancing Bobbin in Spring Hill.  The cheddar fabric is The Civil War Chronicles by Marcus Fabrics and the green fabric is also a Marcus Fabrics Bonnie Blue Quilts by Paula Barnes.  Bonnie Blue is now operating as Red Crineline Quilts


Stitchers Garden in Franklin was our third quilt shop stop.  This is a Jo Morton fabric which I will be using for the borders on the flying geese.  (If I ever get it sewn together)


These fabrics are from Jo Morton's new fabric line called Leesburg.  This fabric line is huge and beautiful.


Some more Jo Morton fat quarters.  Why, yes, I am a Jo Morton fabric junkie, what makes you ask?


Some orange wide rick rack for those Halloween or fall projects.  Yes, it is this bright but can be toned down with some coffee or walnut stain.

I also found A Day at Sunny Brook by Maggie Bonanomi.

It was a fun day--seeing beautiful quilts, satisfying my visual senses with the fabric and laughter with a good friend.




3 comments: