Friday, September 7, 2012

Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2012



Look what I picked up at the LNS today!  It's here and it's fabulous.  For the next several weeks/months, I will be drooling over the designs and trying to decide which to stitch first.  Shepherd's Bush has a tall sheep, Do You Hear?  The charm for the ornament this year is a holly button and red bead.  If you like their tall sheep designs you will like this ornament.  And if you like sheep, Mosey 'N Me has the cutest Santa leading a sheep.  There are snowmen and Santa's.  If you like rick rack and vintage buttons check our Little House Needleworks and Plum Street Samplings Good Tidings house.  And, and, and. . . there are so many wonderful designs and finishes. 


On my way home from the LNS, I stopped by the post office to pick up the mail and look what was waiting?  It is September and I already have visions of sugar plums dancing in my head!




1 comment:

  1. I can't even picture Christmas yet. lol! I guess it's because I know school/college is just starting.

    ReplyDelete