Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Turkey Trot, Notforgotten Farm

Turkey Trot
From Autumn at Notforgotten Farm
36 count raw Edinburgh  linen
NPI Silks

Is your glass half empty or half full?  If your glass is half empty, I missed finishing this project for Thanksgiving 2013 by a few weeks.  If your glass is half full, I have a start for Thanksgiving 2014.  I made a few minor modifications to the design.  I have big loopy letters in my initials and had to compensate one of the motifs.  

A fun whimsical stitch.  AppleJack has decided he is the turkey on the top and I am the turkey on the bottom.  Notice the turkey on the top is regal and composed while the turkey on the bottom looks frazzled and like her tail feathers are dragging.  Yep, some days that is me.  

Glass half full, glass half empty, regal or frazzled a fun stitch which will add to the festivities of Thanksgiving 2014.

9 comments:

  1. I have this one kitted..... Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Betty! Our temperature has now risen to five degrees this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! lol! I love the his and hers turkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design. I love the color of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful finish! Apple Jack is a funny guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on a wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd call it a good start for 2014! I love those turkeys! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Always gotta be half full!! I can't stop giggling about your descriptions of the turkeys.

    ReplyDelete