Saturday, November 3, 2012

Accounting

Grandmother Bessie had a way with words.  As a child/youth/adult she would often say to me:  "you need to account for yourself."  Translation:  "Where have you been and what have you been doing?"


  1. A looming work deadline which has been consuming much of  my time and energy.
  2. Weaning myself from diet carbonated caffeine colas (man those caffeine withdrawal headaches are killers!)
  3. Raking leaves
  4. Planting pansies and spring bulbs
  5. Baking pumpkin roll--a special request from AppleJack
  6. First shopping trip to The Gathering
  7. Appointments for health issues
  8. Volunteer at Room in the Inn
  9.  Holiday bags for the women at CCA
  10. Trips to LNS to carry framing and selecting fibers for the next best project
  11. Research for new digital camera--any suggestions?
  12. Beginning stitches on My Lydia sampler  (to little progress to share at this time)
  13. Checking on Sister C in Delaware (she weathered Super Storm Sandy with no incidents--very thankful)
  14. Surfing the web to catch glimpses of new quilt fabric (aka Jo Morton)
  15. Shopping for wedding gift
Hopefully, Grandmother Bessie would approve that I have used my time wisely.

1 comment:

  1. I think she probably would.

    I hope all is well on the health front.

    ReplyDelete