Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tailgate Antiques



Today, my partner in crime aka Carmen and I went to the Tailgate Antiques Show at the Hendersonville Expo Center.  The exhibitors/dealers have beautiful rooms set up with antique furniture, rugs, quilts, samplers, etc. We attend these shows to get our creative juices flowing, to learn about antiques and drool.

Aplogizies for the hanging side ways photo--I was taking photos with my new cell phone and my cell phone and I are still in the getting acquainted phase of our relationship. 

Ken and Sue Zippel from Country Corner Antiques were two of the nicest people.  They specalize in antique samplers!  We spent lots of time drooling in this booth looking at Adam and Eve samplers.  Samplers stitched on 45 ct linen, samplers with quirky angels. 


Next weekend is The Gathering.  This is a new to us event.  Hopefully, my cell phone and I will be in a more cooperative relationship by next Saturday.


3 comments:

  1. When you get acquainted maybe we could Facetime for a good chat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, wish I could see the A&E samplers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, wow, I'd love to see the samplers!

    ReplyDelete