Saturday, March 12, 2016

December 25th Pinkeep

Stacy Nash Primitives
Country Sampler Girls Club
December 25th Pinkeep


I took a break from quilting today to finish up the Stacy Nash  pin keep.  My mojo slump has put me behind with the club projects.  After finishing the pinkeep, I picked up another pinkeep called Love is All.  With a television marathon, the piece is stitching quickly.

Is anyone else suffering from Downton Abbey depression?    Sunday nights will not be the same.  Oh well, we still have our needle and thread to keep us company.

10 comments:

  1. That pin keep is really cute! I will miss Downton Abbey too! It was my favorite program on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I miss the characters already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I didn't start watching until this very last season and wish I'd began from the very beginning. But even so I'm missing it already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your pinkeep finish! The snowman makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your December Pinkeep finish is Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pin keep....and you are ahead of time for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little pin keep. It's nice to finish up some of those sweet little stitchings. I'll miss Downton too, but Call the Midwife should be on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute snowman pin keep! Still grieving over the loss of Downton!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your finish! And I never watched Downton Abbey - but have been thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete