Sunday, February 8, 2015

Thoughts about Stars


Charlie Brown says "perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy."

Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars

John Green The Fault in our Stars:  But it is the nature of our stars to cross and never was Shakespeare more wrong than when he has Cassius note "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but with ourselves."

Harriet Turban:  Every great dream, begins with a dreamer.  Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."

Theodore Roosevelt:  Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.




8 comments:

  1. I love all your beautiful blue stars! That is going to be a very pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and cheddar, a perfect combo. Loved all your star quotes. I hadn't heard the one from Chralie Brown. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the thoughts about stars, pretty quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I'm in love with it! Love your star quotes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and am so very glad I did! Cheddar and blue is a favorite combo and your cheddar print is one of the best. I enjoyed your pairing of quotes on stars with the pictures. What a pleasant read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars. Wm Shakespeare Janice PS Love the colors in your star quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure do love those stars! And the fabric that compliments them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sewing stars too....your patchwork stars are lovely, and I enjoyed the quotes!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete