Thursday, January 22, 2015

Love Never Fails

The Primitive Hare
Love Never Fails--Freebie
Left over 32 ct stash linen (Lakeside something)
Belle Soie--Rose of Sharon 


Sunday was a gathering with some of the stitch girls.  Girl time is wonderful--we stitch, we eat, we talk, we share projects.  Typically I choose simple projects for gatherings with the girls--all the activities are sometimes distracting for me and I easily make counting errors  so I choose simple projects.

Love Never Fails has been on my want to stitch list for a long time and with Valentines in a few weeks, this seemed like the perfect project.  It was also a good opportunity to shop my stash for supplies.

Don't tell AppleJack--this is his Valentine's because his love has never failed.

13 comments:

  1. What a sweet sentiment for your sweety.
    Love this pattern, I will have to look this one up.
    I love getting together with the girls to stitch, we have a great group of stitchers, we meet several times a year.

    Happy Stitching
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so lovely, I've gone and found the freebie and printed it out I'd love to do a basket of seasonal smalls and this would fit the bill nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your finish! Wasn't it a fun stitch? Glad you were able to get together with your stitching friends!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so sweet! I love the Primitive Hare patterns too!
    Have fun stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your finish--I have this printed out and must start stitching it myself!
    I just found your blog--I love your photos and your other creations! All are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect Valentine's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww....that is SO sweet. How long have you and AppleJack been together?

    It's an adorable piece. Are you going to make it up into a pillow?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful! And perfect for Applejack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this piece! Perfect for Applejack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out so beautiful!
    What a lovely sentiment and gift this will be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely finish! What a wonderful Valentine!

    ReplyDelete