Monday, May 6, 2013

The Postman Always Rings Twice

Millennium Frame by Needle Needs

In the 1934 crime novel by James M. Crain, the postman might have rang twice but around Thistle Manor the postman has been on high alert!  I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Millennium Frame and the poor postman quickly deposits the mail and darts to the next mail box in fear I will ask my famous question:  "Is there a package from the UK for me?" 




The postman was more thrilled at the arrival of the Millennium Frame than me!  He is breathing a sigh of relieve and can now make deliveries without being stalked.  I tore into that package quicker than a child can open a present from Santa Claus.  Since I had watched both the Needle Needs video and Nicola's video, I knew the assembly directions by memory.  Mounted on the frame is Hannah Breed by Scarlet Letter.  Poor Hannah is feeling very neglected.  (Gulp) It has been months weeks, since Hannah has received any attention from me.  Am sure she is feeling like an abandoned orphan girl. 

The workmanship on the Millennium Frame is outstanding!  And the tension--whozer!  Because of the amount of tension on the linen, the weave is opened and doing the over one stitching no longer seems like a chore. 

Hannah, please be patient for a few more weeks, Thistle Manor is a Beehive of activity with bridal showers, graduations, class reunions and weddings.  Mr. Postman you can now return to your regularly scheduled postal duties.

6 comments:

  1. So glad your Milleniumn Frame arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also glad that your Milleniumn Frame came. They are wonderful aren't they. I'm enjoying mine. What size bars did you order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel! I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely worth the wait then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited that you got your frame. I'm still waiting for mine but I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting time !!! The Millennium Frame is so popular right now. I hope you enjoy it ! Let us know how you like it. Funny about the postman !! Hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete