Friday, April 21, 2017

Jo's Little Favorites II

Uh oh, she (Jo Morton) has done it to me again!  Jo will be releasing her second Little Favorites book in mid-May.  (Don't tell AppleJack, I already pre-ordered)


This is one of the quilt patterns from her Favorite's II.  When I participated in the LWC class, Jo called this quilt Raspberry Parfait.

The quilt hanging on the back of the chair is Pottery Shards--another quilt I made from the LWS class--this quilt is also in Favorite's II.

Don't start thinking because I have made two of the fifteen quilts from Favorite's II that I would not be adding this book to my collection.  Because there are quilts like this one with the beautiful fall colors calling my name.

Nashville is receiving some much needed rain, so no garden work or weeding tonight--I'm going to dig in my Jo Morton fabric stash and start choosing fabric for Favorite's II.


8 comments:

  1. How lovely! What super little treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are tempting, but I guess before ordering I should look through the LWC patterns and see how many are already in there. I inherited years of the patterns from a friend before she passed.
    Love Jo's style. Shoot, now I want to drop everything and make another little quilt. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I just need to learn to quilt, the photos are lovely, love the designs and colors.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy, those are such pretty little quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm... I think I need to pre-order too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I attended the Jo's Little Women's club in Texas one year and love her quilts and fabrics. I should use my broken dish blocks for one or two of the pottery shards quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and the Minick and Simpson book too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stitching is always so intricate and perfectly done. Crazy weather for sure.

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete