Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sharpening my Shopping Skills



The St. Charles Needlework Market starts in 16 days!  Ahh sixteen days to surf the web hoping to find some sneak peeks at new designs, linens and fibers.  While I wait, I decided to add some goodness to my stash.

Mary Cotton
Designer:  Kathy Barrick


This design says companion piece to Colonial Gatherings.  Love all those critters at the bottom.

Rabbit Floss Holder
The Primitive Hare

This rabbit reminds me of the many bunny rabbits who frequent our garden and eat our tomatoes.  Will be so fun to load him up with spring colored floss.

Kelmscott Needle Minders

A folkart angel and thistle needle minders.  

Antique Needlework and Sampler Quarterly

2014 Just Cross Stitch
Halloween Edition


I think all these stitching goodies will put me in sensory overload and get my stitching mojo engines started.  Of course, I have already started my shopping list for the St Charles Market and there is still plenty of time to add to the list.

4 comments:

  1. You have a great start on some wonderful stash! So far, I haven't seen any designs for the market. I'd better start looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that bunny floss holder! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic choices! I need that Kathy Barrick design.

    ReplyDelete