Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday "To Do" List

Retreats are wonderful!  They are too short and it's back to reality, I have been playing catch-up all week.  My Saturday "to-do" keeps growing.


  • Carry the La D Da Adam and Eve sampler to the framer
  • Pick up Blackbird Designs Give Thanks chart at LNS
  • Carry bow tie quilt to long arm quilter
  • Make chex mix for co workers
  • Carry Mehitable Wright to the finisher
  • Shop for Secret Santa gifts
  • Pick up Primitive Quilts, Early Homes and Yankee magazines from bookstore
  • Laundry (Yuck, my least favorite job)
  • Rake leaves
  • Plant bulbs
  • Grocery shop or eat wish sandwiches next week
  • Untangle Christmas lights
  • Birthday card for Cindy
  • Finish reading book and prepare for book club discussion
  • Vacuum Asian Lady Bugs from window sills (another yuck job)
  • Wash Autumn Leaf dishes for Thanksgiving
  • Locate items for blog anniversary give away
There are probably more items, I think this will keep me occupied for the day.  Am hoping I will have enough time and energy for so stitching.  What's on your weekend agenda?

5 comments:

  1. I did not see hook on whale rug? Im already planning what my next rug is going to be. Good luck with you long list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, my! Just reading your list has made me tired! I did some laundry, bed-changing for expected guests, and some pie crusts to put in the freezer until Wednesday. That seemed to be enough for me, particularly on a day I had thought to "take off.":-) I'm interested to know how hard you worked to complete that list. Did you have time to enjoy a cup of tea? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a long list all right! Ewww. We did a few things on the todo list today. Not enough though. Too lazy. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that list should keep you our of trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy, busy, busy!! Hope you are successful!

    ReplyDelete