Sunday, September 17, 2017

Made in the USA

Made in the USA
Laundry Basket Quilts

In an effort to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey, Laundry Basket Quilts is donating money from the sales of the Made in the USA quilt pattern and are collecting quilt blocks to be made into quilts.

When I saw the completed quilt, I thought it looked like a quilt within my skill level and my stash is loaded with red, white and blue and fabric.

No joke about the amount of red, white and blue fabric in my stash.  This fabric came from Whittles--it was half price and I thought it would make a good backing for a patriotic quilt.  

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, I'm right there with you on the red, white and blue. Having made many QOV's and still working on a few, I've bought lots and now trying to use it up. I started a flag quilt like that long ago but know it never got finished. Hmmm, wonder where it is? Seems like it was a Minick & Simpson pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really haven't quilted for a long time but this is very tempting. It would make a wonderful wall hanging and I too, have lots of red white and blue fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be fun to dig a little in your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only heard about this today. Looks wonderful. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really good and that Whittle's selection is the perfect backing. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete