Wednesday, July 10, 2013

(Almost) Mehitable Wright

Mehitable Wright by Pineberry Lane
Mystery Stash linen  (I think it is a Weeks)
Lancaster Red by Weeks

I call this piece (Almost) Mehitable Wright because she is missing one of her initials.  Am going to change the initial to reflect Great Grandmother Sarah Miranda's name.  Will also be changing the date to 1885--the year Grandmother moved from North Carolina to Tennessee.

A fun stitch--it is always nice to have small, simple pieces to stitch--makes me think I am accomplishing something.  Now back to the Christmas sampler.

6 comments:

  1. Mehitable is lovely. That is one of my favorite weeks colors! I like the way your are personalizing the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Love that red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty ~ and just what is it about a red design that makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete