Sunday, March 12, 2023

A Little of this, a little of that


 This is Lady of the Lake, she’s a work in progress.  I hope to have her completed for the next Gathering.



Nashville had a storm blow through last Friday, March 3.  This is approx 250-300 yards from my house.  It was really scary.  I lost shutters and siding, lots of yard debris to clean up and a giant limb took out my split rail fence.  Thankful my home is still standing and intact.



Lucy always has a watchful eye on me.  She had some serious health issues and am thankful she is much improved.

4 comments:

  1. So good to see a post from you!
    That quilt...WOW! Such gorgeous colors.
    Thankfully your damage from the storm is not worse.
    Pets and health issues. I can relate. Lucy sure is a cutie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youzers on the storm. I hate any type of storm. Love the colors of your quilt! Glad Lucy is feeling better too. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful.
    Sorry you had so much damage, but glad you & your house are ok..
    Lucy is too cute. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt top you are creating! Glad you weren't hurt and the house is okay.

    ReplyDelete