Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Christmas Auditions

Melinda, AppleJack's niece is an eternal optimist, her glass is always half full.  Taking a note from Melinda's optimism, I have searched for something good about 2020.  For me, one of the good things about 2020 is the return of stitchers to needlework.  With all the stay at home time, people have returned to needlework and this makes me very happy. 

Searching through stash, rediscovering great designs which we now have the time to stitch.

Choosing those designs which sing to our hearts and call us "stitch me, stick me."

Giving time to a series started and near completition which will be enjoyed Christmas 2021.

Which one of these will I choose for a Christmas Day start?  Why not all of them and thumb my nose at 2020.




 

9 comments:

  1. I love them all. I can see how it would be difficult to choose only one. So why not start them all? LOL
    I hope you enjoy a relaxing day of stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tough decision indeed....all very very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is what I call a good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wonderful stitcheries, but my favorite is the Noel sampler. I may have to consider that one...though I don't stitch much.
    Merry, merry Christmas. May 2021 bring us much health and happiness and the end to the pandemic so we can go back to living a normal life.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...I say start them all... ;-) But if I had to choose only one, it would be the first one. Wishing you a season filled with blessings and joys...such as they may be. Wish I had more of Melinda's optimism in me. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep a positive thought every day...because (as has been said MANY times before) there is always ALWAYS something to be thankful for! :-) And my thankful for 2020 is the time gifted me to enjoy my hubby, kitty, home, stitching and quilting! Yes..... START THEM ALL!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful selection of charts.And I agree how wonderful it has been to see so many stitchers return or begin some form of needlework. Woo Hoo! Start them all. Can not wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good to see you here ! You took a longer break from blogland than I did. I loved seeing your prior Christmas post of wonderful things around your home. I agree with everyone else - start them all. I will probably start Ann Morison from HATS tomorrow and try to keep to the monthly goals if I can. I have so much to be thankful for. I have worked every day in my office, my job has not been affected and no one who works for our company lost their jobs. My home has been safe from illness thru this whole thing. We took two vacations to our beloved No Ga. and Tenn mountains. While I have not had time like some people have to get lots more stitching/etc done - I am grateful for the finishes I have had. Onward and upward, come back soon - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year:
    I love them all I have a hard time choosing one I really like they are all lovely.
    I am also thumbing my nose at 2020, what a year.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete